Using the names of candy bars to make cute sayings is a really fun idea that is sure to make your friends and family smile, especially if it comes with a sweet treat attached. Check out these fun candy sayings for all occasions.
Cute Candy Sayings to Make Any Occasion Sweeter
Candy Bar Sayings for Friends and Loved Ones
Let a friend know how you really feel with your favorite phrases from this selection of original candy bar puns and sayings. Pair the saying with the candy indicated in bold.
- You and I are like two Peeps in a pod.
- You bring me so much Joy.
- You and I are mint for each other.
- I love you to Reese's Pieces.
- You always know how to make me Snickers.
- You’re a Whopper of a friend.
- Some (chocolate) bunny loves you!
- You put the Jolly in my Rancher.
- You're the Pop in my Rocks.
- I love you bigger than a Jawbreaker.
- You put the Peppermint in my Patties.
- You're the left Twix to my right.
Super Sweet Celebration Messages
Incorporate candy sayings or puns into the messages you share with people who are celebrating a special milestone, such as a birthday or anniversary.
- Happy birthday! Meet me After Eight to celebrate.
- Have a Whopper of a birthday.
- Welcome to the world Baby Ruth.
- Congratulations on your fun-sized bundle of Joy.
- Happy anniversary SweeTART.
- I wish you a special day full of Skittles and Twizzlers.
- Celebrate your special day across the Milky Way.
- Tootsie Pop and Tootsie Roll on your special day.
- It's your birthday, celebrate and Whatchamacallit, do what you will — since now you are further over the hill!
- Here's wishing you a birthday filled with Razzles and dazzles!
Express Appreciation With a Candy Quote
If you want to say thank you or express appreciation with a creative twist, choose from this list of original candy bar quotes and sayings.
- Thanks for your king-sized help.
- You are always there for me in a Crunch.
- You are a Life Saver!
- Thanks for going the Extra mile.
- Thanks for helping me work off my Jelly Belly.
- Thank you for being my Mr. Goodbar.
- You're as generous as a Pez dispenser.
- Thanks for helping me out of a Goo Goo Cluster.
- I'm Laffy Taffy lucky to have you in my life. Thanks for all you do!
- I wish I had 100 Grand to show you how much I appreciate you.
- Now & Later — I'll always appreciate you.
Thoughtful Expressions Using Candy Sayings
Let someone know you care in a thoughtful, yet lighthearted way with these candy sayings. What a special way to send super-sweet sentiments.
- Hope you feel Butter soon — until then, don’t lift a finger.
- I know it’s been a Rocky Road lately. Thinking of you.
- Life can be hard, hope this helps you Rolo with the punches.
- I heard you’re going through a Sour Patch. Know I’m thinking of you.
- Everything happens for a Riesen.
- Sorry I’m such an Airhead sometimes.
- Sorry for what I said. Sometimes I need to stop and eat a Gobstopper before I speak.
- Forgive me for being a Lemonhead.
- Sorry for taking out my Cherry Sours on you.
- It took me a while to realize how awesome you are. Sorry for being such a Slo Poke.
- You can count on me if you ever hit a Sour Patch.
Sweet Ways to Acknowledge Accomplishments
Want to let someone know that you're proud of them or that they're doing a great job? These super-sweet achievement acknowledgments may be just the ticket.
- Hey, you’re doing a great job, you’re really on a Tootsie Roll!
- You’re such a Star, I could just burst with pride.
- I always knew there was more to you than Milk Duds. Congratulations on your new job!
- Congratulations graduate! You've proven to the world your not a Goober.
- Way to go! You deserve a Toblerone!
- Congratulations on your graduation! You got all of the Smarties in the family!
- Congratulations on your journey from Sour Patch Kids to Superstar!
- For all of your hard work, you deserve this giant Payday, like $100 Grand!
- Who rules the world? Nerds like you!
- I dub thee the queen of success. Go forth and wear this Ring Pop for all to see.
- I knew you could do it! Skor!
Make Candy Bar Cards
A card personalized with candy-themed sayings is the perfect budget-friendly DIY gift for any occasion, giving the recipient a reason to smile, along with a selection of their favorite candy. To make your card, you'll simply need a piece of poster board, a marker or sheets of computer-generated text, a hot glue gun, and, of course, candy. Glue the actual candy where its name fits in the saying.
Birthday Candy Card
Give a friend a special candy card to celebrate their birthday in style. This project can be tweaked to include the recipient's age and any other extravagant gifts matching their interests, such as Super Bowl tickets or a shiny new Ferrari (or maybe just a lottery ticket if you're on a budget).
You're such an amazing friend that I was
going to get you [100 Grand] for your birthday.
Unfortunately, when I went to the bank, the money
slipped through my [Butterfinger].
[Payday] isn't until next week, so you'll have to settle for this card
wishing you [Mounds] of [Almond Joy] until I
can take you on a trip to the [Milky Way].
Graduation Candy Card
A candy card is appropriate for preschool, kindergarten, elementary, middle, or high school graduations, with wording that can easily be tweaked to mention personal details such as special summer vacation plans.
You've proven to the world you're not an [Airhead].
With what you've learned, I'm sure you can [Skor]
a [Payday] of [100 Grand] or more.
Enjoy a summer filled with [Extra gum] fun, but remember
you can count on me if you ever hit a [Sour Patch].
I love you to [Reese's Pieces].
New Baby Candy Card
Congratulate the proud parents on the newest addition to their family with a sugar-filled treat that they can enjoy during their baby’s late-night feedings. When paired with diapers and wipes, this is a thoughtful yet practical gift that's guaranteed to please.
[Extra gum]! [Extra gum]! [Extra gum]!
There are [Good & Plenty] reasons to celebrate your little one's arrival.
You might feel like [Airheads] and have [Butterfingers] from [Zero] sleep, but
your life is sure to be filled with [Mounds] of [Almond Joy].
Give (baby's name) lots of love and [Hershey's Kisses] from me.
High school students looking for a clever yet budget-friendly way to invite a date to prom can make a fun card filled with clever candy sayings.
Hey [Hot Tamale],
I know I'm a [Nerds], so please don't [Snickers] at me.
I think it would be [Mounds] of fun to go to prom with a
[SweeTART] like you. If you say yes, I promise we'll have
an [Extra gum] special night you won't forget.
Hugs and [Hershey's Kisses],
Teacher Appreciation Gift
Teachers work tirelessly each day to educate their students, so they're well-deserving of a sweet treat or two. Your kids will love helping you to create this unique DIY teacher appreciation gift, which they can personalize with a hand-drawn border.
Thank you for giving me [Mounds] of knowledge this year.
You taught me how not to be an [Airhead], and now I feel like a real [Smarties].
You deserve [100 Grand] on [Payday] or a
shopping [Spree] on [5th Avenue] for being
an A+ teacher.
From your [Nerds],
Instead of professing your love with a heart-shaped box of chocolates, give your sweetheart a handmade candy card that shows off your sense of humor. Personalize this card by describing how your Valentine makes you laugh or what he or she does to cheer you up when times are tough.
Our love is like a [Symphony].
You always make me [Laffy Taffy]
and I know I can count on you if I ever hit a [Sour Patch].
Thanks for being such an [Extra gum] special [SweeTART].
I know we're [Junior Mints] to be together forever!
Hugs and [Hershey's Kisses],
Sweet Ways to Use Candy Bar Sayings
You could use the name of candy bars in a game at a baby shower or birthday party where your guests guess the name of the candy from the clues, and then incorporate the candy bar theme into cute sayings on your party favors. Use a candy bar pun or joke in a note to attach to a gift to a chocoholic, or to make your own candy bar wrappers. You could also send a sweet text to let someone know you’re thinking of them.
Coming Up With EGG-cellent Ideas
As you can see, it can be a lot of fun to think up ways to use candy in messages and gifts, and you know it’s fun for people to receive them too. We’ve given you some sweet and silly examples, but the possibilities are virtually limitless since the names of candy and candy bars lend themselves so well to being used for other purposes. See what else you can add to the Twix! For more entertaining food-related phrases, check out these funny fortune cookie sayings.