What are some 21st birthday quotes? There are plenty of them available. After all, a person’s 21st birthday is an important milestone in life: it is a time when those in the US become legally allowed to drink, and it is also a passage into adulthood. If you know someone who is celebrating their 21st birthday and are looking for some quotes, either funny or serious, to put in a card there are many available to choose from. Below are some of the more well known quotes you can use when wishing someone a Happy 21st Birthday.
Some 21st Birthday Quotes
Below are a list of 21st birthday quotes, or quotes related to birthdays for people in their 20s, that have been collected from around the Internet.
- Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 15. - Anonymous
- Are we grownups now? - Anonymous
- At the age of twenty, we don’t care what the world thinks of us; at thirty, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at forty, we discover that it wasn’t thinking of us at all. - Anonymous
- There must be a day or two in a man’s life where he is the precise age for something important. - Franklin P. Adams
- The man who views the world at fifty the same way he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Muhammad Ali
- Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, but it’s up to you to merit the face you have at fifty. - Coco Chanel
- Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. - Franz Kafka
- It’s not about age, it’s about attitude. - Anonymous
- At twenty-one, so many things appear solid, permanent, untenable. - Anonymous
- Real birthdays are not annual affairs. Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth. - Ralph Parlette
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment. - Benjamin Franklin
- The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything. - Oscar Wilde
- Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life. - Anonymous
- Our birthdays are feathers in the broad wing of time. - Anonymous
- When a man is tired of life on his 21st birthday it indicates that he is rather tired of something in himself. - F Scott Fitzgerald
- The secret to eternal youth is arrested development. - Alice Roosevelt Longworth
Celebrating a 21st Birthday
Celebrating a 21st birthday can be great fun. Many people, but not all, decide that they want to try alcohol on their 21st birthday. While this can be an entertaining way to spend the night if you are so inclined, be sure to have a designated driver and don't overdo the alcohol consumption on your first time drinking until you understand how alcohol will affect your body.
Regardless of whether you choose to celebrate by going out drinking or not, you now you have a variety of different quotes that are related to people turning 21 or to birthdays for youths in general. You can use these quotes as part of a speech you are giving to celebrate a 21st birthday or you can write them in a 21st birthday card.