Meaningful and important quotes about life can help you through a difficult or challenging time that you are facing. They can give you a new perspective, be used to inspire, or help you affirm that life is worth living and enjoying.
Quotes About Life
The following meaningful quotes about life have been chosen from those that are widely disseminated on the Internet. A majority of the quotes are either statements from celebrities or authors, or have become widespread and loved by many.
- Life is an opportunity, benefit from it; Life is beauty, admire it; Life is bliss, taste it; Life is a dream, realize it; Life is a challenge, meet it; Life is a duty, complete it; Life is a game, play it; Life is a promise, fulfill it; Life is sorrow, overcome it; Life is a song, sing it; Life is a struggle, accept it; Life is a tragedy, confront it; Life is an adventure, dare it; Life is luck, make it; Life is too precious, do not destroy it.; Life is life, fight for it. - Mother Teresa
- A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life. - Charles Darwin
- Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really merely commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the planning, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chain of events, working through generations and leading to the most outer results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
- Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit. - Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare
- Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. - Lillian Dickson
With a variety of meaningful, poignant quotes about life you can find the quotes that reflect your life views and philosophy.