Do you need some funny quotes about turning 21 to write a note in a card or write a speech or toast for a party? Could you be planning a birthday party and need a quote for the invitation? Here are some quotes for you to use.
Turning 21: Quotes for the Occasion
- Finally 21, and legally able to do everything I've been doing since 16.
- You're halfway to 42.
- When I was born I was so surprised I didn’t talk for a year and a half.
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
- Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.
- Kids wish to be older, adults wish to be younger.
- 21 is the age of responsibility. Give it a few months and you will be wondering why you were in such a hurry to get here.
- "At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment." - Benjamin Franklin
- "At the age of twenty, we don't care what the world thinks of us; at thirty, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at forty, we discover that it wasn't thinking of us at all." - Anonymous
- "Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life." - Robert Southey
- "Youth is happy because it has the ability to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old." - Franz Kafka
See more quotes about turning 21.